Friends of Narberth School
Welcome to the ‘Narberth School Ffrindiau’ page!
We are a registered charity set up to organise fundraising events to support Narberth Primary School. All parents of the children at the school can come along to meetings which are generally every half term and are always informal and fun.
Our main purpose is to raise money to provide additional facilities or equipment in order to support the school, benefit all pupils, and advance their education and social development.
Our main fundraising events planned:
- Summer Fete
- Christmas Fayre
- Silent Auction
However, we also organise other events throughout the year. Activities that we have funded in the past include:
- Children’s Christmas parties
- Selection boxes at Christmas
We work in close partnership with the school to identify those areas which will be of most benefit and in the future we are likely to be allocating funding to support the following initiatives:
- Developing learning zones outside the classroom
- Reducing costs of activities/trips
- School mini bus
Current Committee members are:
- Chairperson – Llinos Jones
- Secretary – Abi Wharton
- Treasurer – Sarah Tamplin / Tracy Thomas
- Valentines Disco - 13th of February
A WARM WELCOME TO EVERYBODY!