Friends of Narberth School
Welcome to the ‘Narberth School Ffrindiau’ page! Croeso i dudalen ‘Ffrindiau Ysgol Arberth’!
We are a registered charity set up to organise fundraising events to support Narberth Primary School. All parents of the children at the school can come along to meetings which are generally every half term and are always informal and fun.
Our main purpose is to raise money to provide additional facilities or equipment in order to support the school, benefit all pupils, and advance their education and social development.
Our main fundraising events are:
- Summer Fete
- Christmas Bazaar
- Blue Bag Collection
However, we also organise other events throughout the year. Activities that we have funded in the past include:
- Children’s Christmas parties
- Purchase of Easter eggs
- Selection boxes at Christmas
We work in close partnership with the school to identify those areas which will be of most benefit and in the future we are likely to be allocating funding to support the following initiatives:
- Purchase of iPads/IT equipment
- Renewal of books
- Re-developing the outdoor education area at the School
- Buying in specialist sports instructors to provide a wider range of after school activities
Current Committee members are:
- Chairperson – Evie Fowke
- Secretary – Claire Thomas/Beth Jones Phillips
- Treasurer – Debbie Simpkins
- Tuesday, 17th April 2016 – Meeting – to be held at the Angel Hotel, Narberth at 7.00pm
- Thursday, 28th April 2016 – Bingo Evening – to be held at the School Hall at 6.00pm
CROESO CYNNES I BAWB!/ A WARM WELCOME TO EVERYBODY!