Find Out More / Darganfod Mwy
A number of parent learning sessions are held throughout the year. These sessions are aimed at supporting parents to understand what their child is learning at school and how they can best support this learning at home.
Cynhelir nifer o sesiyau dysgu rhieni trwy gydol y flwyddyn. Nod y sesiynau hyn yw cefnogi rhieni i ddeall beth mae eu plentyn yn ei ddysgu yn yr ysgol a sut y gallant gefnogi'r dysgu hwn gartref orau.
See below for this years timetable of events;
Gweler isod am amserlen digwyddiadau eleni;
Find Out More Sessions 2019
- Read Write Inc (RWI) Wednesday 16th January, 6pm
Digital Competency Sessions
- HWB Tools & Internet @ Home – Wednesday 20th February 6pm
- Google Classroom & Internet Safety- Wednesday 8th May 6pm
- Physical Literacy – Wednesday 5th June 6pm
- KiVa anti-bullying programme – 19th June @ 6pm
- Hamilton Maths Scheme – 3rd July @6pm
Coffee with the Head – come and have an informal chat with Mrs. Ward and the senior management team. Share your views and suggestions to move the school forward.
Thursday 31st January 9:15am & 5pm