Dosbarth Years 3 and 4 (Mrs Cox)
This half term our topic is “Wonderful World”. Here is an outline of some of the things your child will be covering this half term.
- Place Value, ordering numbers, rounding off, symbols, estimations, adding/subtracting, money management, length, time, 3D shapes and symmetry.
- Persuasion, formal letter, newspaper report, punctuation, apostrophes, recount, diary, book review, reciprocal reading.
Welsh/Cymraeg ail iaith
- Recap on days/numbers/colours/weather – Welsh reading and songs
- Environmental issues—global warming data, pollution, sustainable energy.
- Wall—E activities based on film
- Global citizenship
- Sustainable packaging
SEAL – Going for Goals
R.E/ A.G. P.E./Y.C.
PPA Cover – Wednesdays. (Remember to bring P.E. kit)